Freitag, 18. Januar 2019

Witch Workout - a new Marta comic by Wandrer! (Also, my first post here!)

Hi everyone!  And thanks so much to stormfries for making me part of this awesome little blog.  Might as well make my first post a good one, so here it is:

A brand new Marta comic in the Wandrer comic store!  
(This one is heavy on the TG, just for you guys!)



GIANT-SIZED 22-page transformation comic by wandrer with Portalcomic - the next installment in the ever popular Witch series!
Making fun of Marta at the gym turns out to be a very bad idea for a couple on vacation. But a good idea for many other visitors of the gym!
Story Codes: Magic, TG, MF, FF, Humiliation, Piercings, Tattoos, BE, Bimboization, Robots (!), and more...

(Also - for those of you who don't know me:  hi, I'm wandrer!  I write lots of weird stories, and have a Patreon/sell comics only to support the artists I work with in making new comics.  See my Patreon FAQ for more info!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen